Author Carrie Pearson will explore the following topics:
- The Definition of Preparedness and You
- If 'A' is for Authenticity, then 'C' is for Credibility
- The Perils of a Poorly Designed Website
- The Analysis of a Digital Footprint
- Preparedness and Time Management
- Preparedness and the Agent/Editor Relationship
- Preparing for an Unseen Future
Publicists Barbara & Sarah will explore the following topics:
Publicity vs. Marketing
Your Online Presence
Traditionally published authors - publicist’s job/marketing dept. jobs
Independently published - DIY publicity and marketing
Timeline for publicity and marketing
Take the Bitter with the Better: A Word About Book Reviews
Ancillary marketing materials - curriculum guides, book trailers & SWAG (Sealed With a Gift)
Author/Entreprenuer Carmen will explore the following topics:
- The "Business" of Personal Publicity/Promotion
- The Basics of a Dynamic School/Library Presentation
- The Importance of Trust in a Business Relationship
- Desperately Seeking Originality, Authenticity, and Energy
- An Inventory of a Publicity Tool Kit
- The Definition of a Personal Brand
Author Jo Whittemore will explore the following topics:
- What is a Podcast?
- Why Podcast?
- How to Podcast?
- WWMAW or What Would My Avatar Want?
- The "4 P's" of Podcasting: Plan, Produce, Publish, and Promote
- Recording, Editing, and Equipment Required
- Podcasting: A Phase or The Future?